- A person is a fool to become a writer. His only compensation is absolute freedom. He has no master except his own soul, and that, I am sure, is why he does it. Roald Dahl
- One of the best ways to sabotage content is to not tie it to your goals. Know why you’re creating content. Ellen Gomes
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. Walt Disney
- People want to do business with you because you help them get what they want. They don’t do business with you because they help you get what you want. Don Crowther
- Content is the reason search began in the first place. Lee Odden
- I don’t want just words. If that’s all you have for me, you’d better go. F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Blogging is a communications mechanism handed to us by the long tail of the Internet. Tom Foremski
- Don't focus on having a great blog. Focus on producing a blog that's great for your readers. Brian Clark
- Your brand is what other people say about you when you are not in the room. Jeff Bezos
- Talent is insignificant. I know a lot of talented ruins. Beyond talent lie all the usual words: discipline, love, luck, but most of all, endurance. James Baldwin
- No person will make a great business who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit. Andrew Carnegie
- When it gets difficult is often right before you succeed. Jeffrey Walker.
- You can make anything by writing. C.S. Lewis
- It’s hard to take someone seriously when they leave you a note saying, ‘Your ugly.’ My ugly what? The idiot didn’t even know the difference between your and you’re. Cara Lynn Shultz
- People who cannot distinguish between good and bad language, or who regard the distinction as unimportant, are unlikely to think carefully about anything else. B. R. Myers
- The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now. Chinese proverb
- Blogging is a conversation, not a code. Mike Butcher
- In truth, the real opportunities for building authority and buzz through social media have only just begun. You simply have to look and see where things are going instead of where they’ve been. Brian Clark
- Being your true self is the most effective formula for success there is. Danielle LaPorte.
- You write to communicate to the hearts and minds of others what's burning inside you, and we edit to let the fire show through the smoke. Arthur Plotnik
- The challenge with being an initiator of projects is that you are never, ever done. Seth Godin
- There is a satisfactory boniness about grammar which the flesh of sheer vocabulary requires before it can become a vertebrate and walk the earth. Anthony Burgess
- No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world. Robin Williams
- Blogging is to writing what extreme sports are to athletics more free-form, more accident-prone, less formal, more alive. It is, in many ways, writing out loud. Andrew Sullivan
- Anyone who says writing is easy isn’t doing it right. Amy Joy
- Show me a family of readers, and I will show you the people who move the world. Napoleon Bonaparte
- If you do something great once, people think, ‘Oh, that was cool.’ If you do it twice, people are like, ‘Oh, okay, another post.’ But you do it three, four, five, six times, then people will take you more seriously. Poornima Vijayashanker
- Write. Rewrite. When not writing or rewriting, read. I know of no shortcuts. Larry L. King
- The Internet destroyed most of the barriers to publication. The cost of being a publisher dropped to almost zero with two interesting immediate results: anybody can publish, and more importantly, you can publish whatever you want. Dick Costolo
- On the average, five times as many people read the headline as read the body copy. When you have written your headline you have spent eighty cents out of your dollar! David Ogilvy
- I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. Douglas Adams
- The man who will use his skill and constructive imagination to see how much he can give for a dollar, instead of how little he can give for a dollar, is bound to succeed. Henry Ford
- Every time you post something online, you have a choice. You can either make it something that adds to the happiness levels in the world—or you can make it something that takes away. Zoe Sugg
- The key is, no matter what story you tell, make your buyer the hero. Chris Brogan
- The harder the conflict, the greater the triumph. George Washington
- Speaking personally, you can have my gun, but you’ll take my book when you pry my cold, dead fingers off of the binding. Stephen King
- The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense. Tom Clancy
- The world doesn’t need another 5-minute listicle. You can do better than that, and you’ll be rewarded for it if you do. Kyle Byers
- These days, people want to learn before they buy, be educated instead of pitched. Brian Clark
- If you love writing or making music or blogging or any sort of performing art, then do it. Do it with everything you’ve got. Just don’t plan on using it as a shortcut to making a living. Seth Godin
If you love writing or making music or blogging or any sort of performing art, then do it. Do it with everything you’ve got. Just don’t plan on using it as a shortcut to making a living. Seth Godin
What is Content Embedding In A Blog?
Curating amazing content in your blog not only gives you traffic but also exposure to a wider audience. You help people discover excellent content available on the internet.
Why is WordPress the Best Blogging Platform in 2022?
WordPress is website software that provides easy to use interface. Even a newbie person without any knowledge of computer programming or web development. WordPress is state-of-the-art software that manages everything from authentication to publishing your first blog post.